- Honor the birth of a legend! A model of the very first Harley-Davidson®.
- Showcased in a hand-painted diorama re-creating the original factory built a century ago by William S. Harley and Arthur Davidson.
- Precision engineered in 1:10 scale. Genuine leather seat and real rubber wheels.
- Full array of lifelike working features including operable steering, road wheels and drive belt.
- A must-have display piece for the Harley-Davidson® enthusiast!
- Limited Edition of just 9,500 worldwide.
- Issued with a number Certificate of Authenticity.
- Display approximately 13” (33 cm) in length x 8” (20.0 cm) in width x 9 3/4" (24.8 cm) in height. Model motorcycle approximately 8” (20.3 cm) in length. Scale 1:10.
- Every detail of the single cylinder engine, down to the drive belt, is captured to perfection.
- Set against a black background, the famed Harley-Davidson® name appears in gold lettering.
- The door of the original Harley-Davidson® factory, just as it looked in that historic year 1903.
- The scale re-creation of the first H-D factory is crafted in real wood and painted entirely by hand.
B11YF01 - The 1903 Harley Davidson Motorcycle Diorama Limited Edition
Display approximately 13” (33 cm) in length x 8” (20.0 cm) in width x 9 3/4" (24.8 cm) in height. Model motorcycle approximately 8” (20.3 cm) in length. Scale 1:10.
$195 - SOLD OUT