- Presented by the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.
- Created by renowned wildlife artist Rick Fields.
- Limited Edition. Handsomely engraved.
- Accented in 24 karat gold.
- Folding stainless steel blade.
- Zippered and padded case.
- You'd have to really hunt for a better gift than this!
Powerful. Exciting. The first collector knife ever created for the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation by award-winning scrimshander Rick Fields. Created in the finest traditions of wildlife art. Two majestic whitetail deer brilliantly portrayed on a handle custom-designed to capture the distinctive look and feel of real scrimshaw. A work of astonishing realism, capturing every dramatic feature, down to the buck's awesome rack.
Knifemaking as a fine art. Superbly crafted with precision-cast bolster, engraved with the likeness of the 10-point buck, richly coated with 24 karat gold. And the minted medal of Franklin Mint Collector Knives is set into the reverse of the handle. The edition is forever limited to just 45 casting days. Complete with padded and zippered case.
The Official 10-Point Buck Collector Knife
Actual size is 7" (17.78 cm) in length when opened.
$37.50 - SOLD OUT