The Official Robert E. Lee Civil War Collector Watch
- The most revered soldier in Civil War history, honored for all time in a superb heirloom watch!
- Presented by The Civil War Library and Museum and The Franklin Mint.
- Lid lavishly accented with 24 karat gold and sterling silver.
- On the watch lid, a sculpted relief of hand-painted stars surrounding the Confederate flag.
- On the inside lid, an etching of General Lee's signature mark.
- Pass along a piece of history with this magnificent heirloom pocket watch.
Robert E. Lee. As a supreme military leader, he triumphed against overwhelming odds. Now a superb timepiece commemorates his legend. Crafted by the artisans of The Franklin Mint. Rich accents of 24 karat gold embellish the eagle, leaves and CS symbol on the lid and the ring and stem top. The case is accented in sterling silver, and the hand-painted stars that surround the crossed Confederate flags are sculptured in deep relief on the lid. Open the spring-loaded lid to reveal the logo of The Civil War Library and Museum and Lee's signature mark etched within. The watch face dramatically portrays the great general. And the minted medal of Franklin Mint Collector Watches is set into the reverse of the watch. Complete with a handsome pouch and chain.
Robert E. Lee Civil War Collector Pocket Watch
Actual size is 2" (5.08 cm) in diameter.
For warranty information, write to:
Customer Service, The Franklin Mint, Franklin Center, PA 19091-0001
$69 - SOLD OUT